Monday, June 8, 2009

Our Camp Site on the Alabama River









Well I am back to do this project I have been canning things out of the garden for the last two weeks and it has wound down. I still need to get the peas in but there not quite ready now,maybe in two to three days and then I'll be threw with the canning and get back to fishing. Here are some pic's of our camp when we went on the Alabama River fishing for a few days. We were up on a bluff about ten feet above the water and had a great view of the river there. We also had a great breeze there and it kept them buzz saws off us also. It is so great to live in a place where you can be in five different river within twenty min. That is what I call a fisherman's paradise. Well I will close for this print and post some more pic's and write a little more. Have a great day and take a kid fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment