Thursday, April 23, 2009

Catfishing


Welcome to the catfish ing Blog of the Catman. Well I decided to start this blog and shear info with you on fishing the Alabama Delta. I have been fishing for catfish over forty years. Old Mr. Whiskers was one of the least sought fish when I started fishing for them, but now it has become a big money maker and is getting bigger all the time. I have fish many lake and river in Texas ,as that is where I spent most of my life, now that I live in South Alabama I fish the Mobil,Tom Bigsbee, Alabama, and Tensaw Rivers. I will normally fish three to five days a week. Fill free to e-mail @ catman4926@bellsouth.net if you have a question about something and I will try to get an answer for you. I will be posting pic's of my fishing trips and reviews of how and when I went. Until next post take a kid fishing.

This was a little 18 lb. Yellow cat that was caught back in Feb.

No comments:

Post a Comment