Saturday, May 23, 2009

Launching the Boats

Well we are at the boat ramp and look how high the water is. What a bad deal. Well that is not half of it Bill's two boys have not showed up yet and it is getting close to 9a. Well I am going to go ahead and lunch being I am already here and spent all the money on this trip might as well do it. It still be good to go camping and just being out doors with all the birds and other things. Well I have launch my boat and now I going to launch Bill's boat and then we will get this show on the road. Well it's 9:15a and we leaving the ramp and Bill's boys did not show,it's there lost not mine. Were going to cross the Tom Bigbe and hit the cut over to the Alabama River.I will post when we get into the cut and show some pic's of fish camps

No comments:

Post a Comment