Sunday, May 3, 2009

Spinning Reels




Spinning are a very popular reel now days.looking at these two pic's from left to right they are 1) this is what they call a long cast because of the spool design.This reel holds 325 Yd of 25 LB mono. I use this reel mostly floating a big slip cork with live bait. 2) This reel is a live liner which is used to free line your bait which i use it with a slip cork and live bait. 3) this is my salt water spinning reel.4) this is the all around standard spinning reel before they had all them fancy named reels.5) this is a ultra lite spinning and 6) this is a Miro lite Series and now they make a little lite series also. as I use all these reels for something in my line of fishing. If you could only buy one I would buy the standard reel with a 4;1 to 1 ,ball bearinds and a spool of at least 150 yds on 12 lb mono. I mostly use the standard reel for catching what I call skillet fish. The ultra and miro lite are what I use for catching my bait (blue gills) . So when your thinking of a spinning reel study it because there so many on the market now, so good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment